You could have a paragraph about Venus with the next paragraph about Mars, or a paragraph about the sunset with the next paragraph about the sea. So, what is a topic?
What is a paragraph and example?
A paragraph is a series of sentences that are coherent and related to a single topic. Paragraphs can have a lot of different information. A single long illustration of a general point could be contained in a paragraph.
What is simple paragraph?
There is a difference between a Simple Paragraph and a Body Paragraph. The first part of writing is a simple paragraph. It is not connected to any other topic, thought or idea. It does not have an ending sentence as it connects the thought with the next paragraph.
How do you write a simple paragraph?
- The first sentence is the topic sentence.
- Support can be provided in the middle sentences.
- The last sentence should be a conclusion or transition.
- Know when to start a new paragraph.
- Transition words can be used.