Half of a single spacing is 1.5 spacing. If you imagine a notebook that is ruled. There was a distance between those lines. If you increased the gap by half of the original size, it would be 1.5 spacing.
How do I do 1.5 spacing in Word?
- On the menu bar, click Format.
- Select a paragraph. The Paragraph dialog box is on the screen.
- You can click on the Indents and Spacing tab.
- You can choose single, 1.5, or double spacing in the line spacing drop-down menu. The default is single spacing.
- Click OK.
Sometimes it is hard to read when the lines of text are closer together when you reduce the leading. You can use the At Least, Exactly, and Multiple options in the Paragraph dialog box to modify your line spacing.
How do you do 1.5 spacing on pages?
- Click on the text box or shape to change the text.
- The style button can be found near the top of the format sidebar.
- To choose an option, click the pop-up menu to the right of Spacing.
What is 1.5 double spaced?
The leading would need to be twice the size. A leading of 1.5*14.4 is equal to a 12pt fontssize.