- Lifeguards and Ski Patrol are recreational protective services.
- The workers are Waiters and Waitresses.
- There are parking lot attendants.
- There are Maids and Housekeepers.
- Personal Care Aides and Home Health aides.
- The service attendants are automotive and watercraft.
- There are non-farm animal caretakers.
- People working at bars.
Depending on where you live, your experience level, the company you work for, and the minimum wage in your state, there are a number of occupations that earn consistently low pay.
Service jobs require tipping in order for the worker to make a living. Most of these low-paying jobs require that applicants have a high school degree, and many offer on-the-job training. According to an employment survey from the U.S. Department of Labor in May 2020, the top 25 worst-paying jobs in America.
Cooks work in a variety of institutions. They help plan the menu with the head chef when they prepare, season, and cook dishes.
Hairdressers wash, condition, and massage customers’ hair. The attendants earn an average of $25,610 a year.
The cashiers disburse money to the customers. Fresh linen, clean glasses, silverware, and dishes are kept in the dining rooms, restaurants, cafes, and bars of attendants and bartender helpers. People who work at entertainment halls include attendants, ticket takers, and receptionists.
Laundry workers are employed at laundromats, dry-cleaning stores, or industrial washing sites that provide laundry services to larger institutions. They may slice meat, brew coffee, or peel vegetables. The hotel, motel, and resort desk clerks assign rooms to guests. They perform a number of transactions.
They can be responsible for administering first aid to injured people. The average annual income for recreational protective services workers is $27,050.
Waiters and waitresses serve food and beverages to customers. Depending on the type of establishment, a waiter’s income can vary greatly.
Maids and cleaners do a lot of cleaning, such as making beds, dusting and vacuuming, and emptying trash and recycling baskets. They work in hotels or nursing homes. Service attendants repair and examine vehicles.
They can work in animal shelters, pet stores, zoos or circuses. A bartender can work in a bar, a restaurant or a place that provides travel accommodations. pedicurists and manicurists clean and shape customers’ nails. The average income for manicurists and pedicurists is $29,010.
What is a low salary?
Wages are considered to be low relative to the average level of pay or needs. Low pay is viewed as income that is insufficient to meet officially defined needs and can be supplemented by various state benefits.
What is the lowest-paid salary in the world?
- Cuba is located in the Americas. The price was 32.71USD.
- The country of Mauritania. 67.68 US dollars.
- There is a country in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The price was 96.98USD.
- The country of Tajikistan. It was 104.55 dollars.
- The country of Ethiopia. It was 128.16 dollars.
- There is a country named Suriname. 143.19USD
- The country of Senegal. 155.71 dollars.
- A country in Central Asia. 215.58 dollars.
What is the lowest salary in America?
Minimum wage is $7.25 per hour.
What is a low paying job called?
There are lots of low-paying jobs.