- The student had an interest in science.
- He had a different enthusiasm for all sports.
- He was going to go to the park with his usual youthful enthusiasm.
- Her resistance was melted more by his enthusiasm and genuine warmth.
What is a good sentence for enthusiasm?
He was real enthusiastic today. She is very enthusiastic for her job. His sudden interest in math was odd. A lot of people liked the new design plan.
How do you use enthusiastic in a sentence?
- Jonathan was happy about his chores.
- Those three rows away were listening to their enthusiastic whispering.
- She was enthusiastic for a mix of Rousseauism and constitutionalism in politics.
What is enthusiastic example?
Enthusiasm is defined as having great excitement or interest in something. A child eagerly awaiting her first trip to Disney World is an example of someone enthusiastic. Showing enthusiasm is ardent.
What does I am very enthusiastic mean?
When you are enthusiastic about something, you show how much you enjoy it by how you act and talk. Tom was very positive about the place. More Synonyms of enthusiastic are keen, earnest, spirited, and committed.