The original author, publication year, and the primary author should be included. Before the author’s in-text reference, add “as cited in” For example, Smith, 2015, as cited in Jonson.
How do you cite someone who cited someone else APA?
- The original author and year should be included along with the author and year of the work.
- Before the author’s in-text reference, add “as cited in”.
Can I cite an article that cites someone else?
The author of the original source and the author of the secondary source should be included in the in-text citation. For example: (Habermehl, 1985) The details of the source you read should be in your reference list.
How do you quote a secondary source?
If you want to cite a secondary source, you have to provide a reference to the original source in the reference list.
How do you paraphrase a secondary source?
- The author has a family name.
- No name is required.
- You must use these words, cited in.
- The author’s name is what’s on the book you’ve read.
- The year is when the book was published.
There are economic, technological and competitive factors which relate to economies of scale that make it difficult for companies to expand into global markets. When the citation is at the end of the sentence, the full stop is put after the brackets. If the secondary source was written by more than one writer, the in-text citation will be: