Go to your profile page and unselect the checkboxes for actions you don’t want to be published for. It’s 2019.
Can people see what I’ve read on Goodreads?
Friends are able to see your shelves and books. That’s the entire purpose of GR. If you want to prevent others from seeing your shelves, make your profile private and remove your friends. Friends can see the shelves and the books on them. There is a new year in 2019.
How do I turn off status updates on Goodreads?
- You can find your status update on the book page.
- You can scroll down to the My Activity section.
- Under status, click on Show more.
- You can click on the percentage to the right of the update you’d like to remove.
How do I change my Goodreads settings?
- You can choose Account settings from the drop-down list in the top right corner of Goodreads.
- There are many options to modify your profile, including your picture, name, location, description, gender and date of birth.
Can you hide your reviews on Goodreads?
Private comments can be added to a book review that will not be shown to other Goodreads members. You can change the review on that book’s page and see the private notes text field.
Can anyone see my reviews on Goodreads?
All book reviews are public and can be seen on the book page. The book reviews are public and viewable on the book page. 2019.
How do I remove ratings on Goodreads?
- Click on the book page to view your review.
- At the far right of My Activity, click on the Edit button.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page if you want to remove the review text from the text box.