Good sentences can start with “he,” “she” or “they.” This isn’t the only rule that says you can’t start a sentence with a certain word. I’ve heard every one is not true. Some may be based on wise observations taken to foolish extremes.
What is the best rated book ever?
- Anna Karenina is a person. There is a person in Anna Karenina.
- To kill the author. To kill the author.
- The story of the great gatsby. It is F.
- One hundred years of solitude. Gabriel Mrquez is a famous author.
- A trip to India. A man named E.M. Forster.
- There is a man. There is a person named Ralph Ellison.
- Don Quixote. The man is Don Quixote.
- You are Beloved. There is a person named Toni Morrison.
One work of African literature that had to overcome the bias of some literary circles and one that has been able to gain recognition worldwide despite it, is Chinua Achebe’s Things Fall Apart.
What are the top 10 best selling books right now?
- The person in the lifeboat isMitch Albom.
- Michael Connelly wrote The Dark Hours.
- John Grisham wrote a book called The Judge’s List.
- The Wish was written by Nicholas Sparks.
- Not by Ken Follett.
- Lee Child wrote Better off Dead.
- Game On was written by Janet Evanovich.
- Towles wrote The Lincoln Highway.