The dimensions are 8.5″ x 11.
What is standard font size for thesis?
Times New Roman is a good 10 or 12 point type. The margins are 1.5 inches on the left, 1 inch on the top, bottom and right.
What is the average size of a thesis?
It depends upon departments, faculties, and fields of study. A bachelor’s thesis can be as long as 60 pages and a master’s thesis can be as long as 100.
Are thesis double-spaced?
The text must be in a single column on each page. The text must be left-justified.
Is a thesis single or double-spaced?
It’s standard practice to double-spaced the dissertations. One wonders why this practice continues.
What is the standard line spacing in research?
- MLA Guidelines
- ———— ————————————————————-
- Paper Standard size (8.5 x 11″ in the U.S.)
- Page Margins 1″ on all sides (top, bottom, left, right)
- Font 12-pt. easily readable (e.g., Times Roman)
- Spacing Double-spaced throughout, including captions and bibliography
Below the running head, the following are centered on their own lines, using upper and lower case: Place tables and illustrations as close as possible to the text they refer to. The title, source, and label should be flush left in a continuous block of text.