- State your topic. Your topic is the essential idea of your paper.
- State your main idea about this topic.
- Give a reason that supports your main idea.
- Give another reason that supports your main idea.
- Give one more reason that supports your main idea.
- Include an opposing viewpoint to your main idea, if applicable.
We encourage you to revise it in a way that works best for you and your assignment, as this is a guide only. Show the reader how the paragraph connects to the thesis statement. The second reason you presented in your thesis should be stated in the first sentence of the second body paragraph. Supporting evidence should be included after you say your topic sentence. Show the reader how the entire paragraph connects to the thesis statement. Show the reader how the entire paragraph connects back to the thesis statement.
What would you say in the opening part of a form?
Ask about the weather in the recipient’s city. Talk about the weather in your city. The recipient should be asked if he’shale and strong.
What would you say in the opening lines of a formal letter?
Start the letter with “To Whom it may Concern” This doesn’t feel very personal, but it matches what you’ve been told to do. The letter should be addressed to the ‘Head of Customer Service’ at the company address. There will be a new year in 2021.
How do you end the main body of a formal letter Mcq?
It is yours faithfully. It is Affectionately yours. How do you end a formal letter? The recipient was told what he should be doing next.